Wallowa County Area Nonprofit Business Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Cause Oregon, in partnership with Northeast Oregon Economic Development District, is offering a comprehensive series of seminars this summer to sharpen the skills of nonprofit boards and staff. Whether you're new to the sector or a seasoned professional, the series will provide practical tools for your work.
Classes are stand-alone modules and also build a nonprofit toolkit sequentially. Seating is limited; pre-registration is required. Fees are not refundable but can be credited for future sessions.
- PR for Your Cause 8:30-10:00AM$35$350$0
- Volunteer Recruiting 10:30-12$35$350$0
- Board & Staff Roles 1:00-2:30P$35$350$0
- A Fundraising Plan 2:30-4:00PM$35$350$0
- Org Assess JUNE 6th 3:30-5:00P$35$350$0