Ontario Area Nonprofit Business Series
Time & Location
About the event
Cause Oregon, in partnership with Malheur County Economic Development, is offering a comprehensive series of seminars this spring to sharpen the skills of nonprofit boards and staff. Whether you're new to the sector or a seasoned professional, the series will provide practical tools for your work.
Classes are stand-alone modules and also build a nonprofit toolkit sequentially. Participants can attend any number of sessions at $35 each, or register for all ten at a discounted rate of $295. Seating is limited and pre-registration is required. Fees are not refundable but can be credited for future sessions.
- Strategic Planning 4/16/19$35$350$0
- Make a Fundraising Plan 5/7/19$35$350$0
- PR for Your Cause 5/14/19$35$350$0
- Financial Stewardship 5/21/19$35$350$0
- Volunteer Recruitment 5/28/19$35$350$0
- Organization Assessment 6/4/19$35$350$0